Our Calgary office was established right from our company’s inception in 1984, and has been serving the region since that time. Approximately 50 employees are based out of Calgary, and our field crews are deployed to projects all over central and southern Alberta.
Calgary is a head-office hub and is home to many of Canada’s biggest energy companies. The oil and gas sector is a powerful driver of Calgary’s economy and a key focus for the local Challenger team. Our Calgary office has extensive experience supporting these projects throughout Alberta and beyond, and works on projects across the energy value chain, from exploration and drilling to pipelines and major facilities.
While well-versed in the energy sector, our Calgary office continues to diversify along with the local economy. Our team manages a wide range of remote sensing projects as well as survey and geomatics support for engineering, construction, transportation, infrastructure, and land development projects.
Challenger even provides a range of aerial survey services such as LiDAR and photogrammetry to the City of Calgary and many other municipalities across western Canada.
The innovative application of new technologies such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), 3D Laser Scanning, advances in remote sensing and survey software are at the heart of the services we provide in Calgary.
Our team specializes in a wide range of surveying, mapping, and geomatics services including:
- Wellsite and Core Hole Surveys
- Desktop Scouting for Roads, Wellsites and Pipelines
- Pipeline Design, Construction and As-Built Surveys
- Pipeline Integrity Programs
- Topographic and Engineering Surveys
- Legal and Construction Surveys
- Road and Bridge Projects
- Strata and Condominium Plans
- Commercial and Industrial Development
- 3D Laser Scanning and Modelling
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Surveys
Calgary, AB, Canada, T2H 0W3
- Southeast Stoney Trail
- Calgary Airport (YYC) International Terminal
- 17th Ave SE BRT
- The Bow Building
- Drake17 Condo Tower
- Foothills Hospital Parkade
- Calgary Zoo Panda Exhibit
- 2013 Calgary Flood Inundation Mapping
- High River Flood Mitigation Works
- Pipeline Construction Surveys throughout Alberta
- Drilling and Oil Sands Exploration Programs