The Southeast Stoney Trail Project involved the construction of a six-lane 25km section of expressway from Peigan Trail to Highway 22X. Challenger provided survey support for all final grading and paving operations including volume calculations and reporting.
- Verification of permanent control points on the site including elevations and coordinates using static and RTK GPS methods.
- Survey all paving and aggregate operations.
- Topographic survey on remediation areas during various stages of excavation.
- Make volume calculations and prepare plans certifying volumes and surfaces.
- Topographic surveys on each layer of material and final as-build survey.
- Maintain database of CAD drawings identifying each phase of excavation and grading/paving.