Our fleet of rotary and fixed-wing UAV technology is backed by our highly experienced in-house photogrammetry department and can deliver quick and inexpensive orthographic and DSM/DEM data for our clients. It can also be deployed for inspections using its precisely controlled high-definition video collection and is ideal for use in remote or difficult terrain, and for dynamic or rapidly changing sites.
- Equipped with the innovative UAV sensors and platforms of DJI Phantom 4 Pro, Fixed Wing Tuffwing UAV Mapping and SenseFly eBee X RTK/PPK systems
- New Aerial Photography Acquisition up to 1.0cm pixel resolution
- Absolute Accuracy with RTK/PPK and/or GCPs can reach up to 10cm horizontally and vertically
- Ortho Mosaic products to meet professional survey grade specifications
- Point Clouds generated from air photography bundle adjustment
- Efficient and effective Survey for Applications include Grid Surveying, Cadastral Mapping, Topographic Mapping, Digital Ground Surface and Contours, Surface Profiles, Site Inspection, Volume Calculations, Environmental Monitoring etc.
All three-dimensional products are certified by a Licensed Professional Surveyor or Geomatics Engineer and include a validation report. This report is based on survey-grade GPS measurements and is used to confirm and qualify the accuracy of the data collected by our UAVs.
A drone survey can complement other survey data and GIS systems to complete a range of tasks and the applications of this technology are rapidly evolving in the construction, mining, energy, and land development industries.