Challenger provided survey services including site surveys, control surveys and support for the Calgary Airport Expansion Project and the new International Terminal.
- Establish precise control in the project area.
- Topographic plans and surveys including surveying all buildings, structures, underground and above ground utilities.
- Surveys included using RTK GPS, Total Station and 3D Laser Scanner.
- As-Builts of utilities including runway lights.
- As-Builts of parkade and areas adjacent to the parkade.
- Volume surveys of stockpiles and stripping piles.
- Control survey for IFP construction.
Client: Ellis Don
Location: Calgary, AB
- Runway Development