Challenger worked with production crews to identify required mesh geometries needed to produce Lost in Space Season 2. We conducted full-resolution 3D laser scans of areas for location scout applications, art department pre-production and set planning, as well as support during live, on-set VFX planning with the director and VFX supervisors.
Challenger developed the 3D scans and processed them into high-detail mesh geometries for locations / sets, action areas, etc., for use in the production of the series.
- Scanning for location scouts, pre-production art department set planning
- Scanning of action locations, on set during shoots
- Scan registration, point cloud processing and cleaning
- High-resolution CGI-quality mesh geometry creation
- Ongoing geometry support as required by VFX teams