Edmonton Land Surveyor
Alberta’s provincial capital is home to our largest office and corporate headquarters. Approximately 70 employees are based out of Edmonton, and our field crews are deployed to projects in Edmonton and the northern Alberta region.
Challenger’s Edmonton location has extensive experience providing surveying support within the industrial and commercial construction industries in Edmonton and northern Alberta.
With valuable industry knowledge gained through more than 30 years working in the midstream oil and gas sector, the Edmonton team has established itself as specialists and developed long-term relationships and service agreements with many pipeline companies. Our Edmonton office provides survey services to support the construction of new pump stations and terminals, pipeline construction and integrity dig programs.
The Edmonton office has also established a core group of engineers, Alberta Land Surveyors (ALS), survey crews, and survey technicians with specialized expertise in specialty rail construction.
Our team specializes in a wide range of surveying, mapping, and geomatics services including:
- Topographic Mapping
- Engineering Surveys
- Legal Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Road and Bridge Projects
- Pipeline Integrity Programs
- Strata and Condominium Plans
- Commercial and Industrial Development
- 3D Laser Scanning and Modelling
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Surveys
Challenger is a proud member of the Edmonton Construction Association and Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Alberta Industrial Heartland Association.
Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6A 0L4
On September 13, our Edmonton office will be relocating to #130, 2899 Broadmoor Blvd, Sherwood Park, T8H 1B5.
- Northwest Redwater Refinery
- Kinder Morgan Rail Terminal
- Kinder Morgan Baseline Tank Terminal
- Enbridge Pump Stations and Terminals
- Numerous Integrity Dig Programs
- Gibson’s Edmonton & Hardisty Terminal Expansions
- Edmonton LRT
- Edmonton International Airport (EIA) Expansions
- PCL Stahl Peterbilt Shop
- PCL Singhmar Centre for Learning NorQuest College
- Shepherd’s Gardens Condominium Tower