Challenger provided topographic surveys for the development, planning, quality assurance program, and quality control program for the South Hangar Development of the Edmonton International Airport (EIA).
- Verification of legal boundaries.
- Full topographic / As-Built surveys of airport land and facilities.
- Layout for grading, road construction and utility services.
- Volume surveys at various phases of construction.
- 3D Laser Scanning of facilities.
- Ongoing construction survey support.
- Progress As-Builts.
- Establish and maintain the control network for the runway development program.
Client: Stuart Olson Dominion Construction
- EIA is the fifth busiest airport in Canada in terms of passengers (7.8 million annually).
- EIA comprises an area of just under 7,000 acres.