Challenger executed a detailed bathymetric survey of the Mackenzie River Delta at a proposed offshore well site to be drilled atop an ice-pad. Challenger also completed surveys within various channels of the delta for mapping purposes and to identify locations suitable to use as water sources.
- Navigate to desired locations and determine appropriate line spacing.
- Establish accurate control points on shore in the vicinity survey.
- Complete detailed bathymetric survey of proposed ice pad location.
- Complete contour mapping of seabed surface for ice pad location.
- Complete depth mapping through various Mackenzie delta channels and prepare map indicating spot depths measured.