Challenger provided survey and mapping support for the exploration and definition of oil sands resources and also for the staged development of the steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) facility and associated infrastructure. The project is located approximately 27km northwest of Fort McMurray.
- Aerial Photo acquisition and orthophoto production.
- Mapping for OSS, CPP and Annual Reports.
- Corehole surveys.
- Establish and maintain community GPS base station.
- Disposition surveys for camp, wells, plant site.
- Survey support for SAGD Plant construction.
- Pipeline surveys.
- SAGD pad grading designs and construction support.
- As-build surveys on various facilities.
- 3D Laser Scanning.
- Precise surveys for subsidence monitoring.