Challenger executes regular bathymetric and topographic surveys along the Mackenzie River crossing near Fort Simpson as well as Great Bear River crossing near Tulita to confirm pipeline integrity as part of Enbridge’s monitoring program.
- Using GPS RTK base stations tied in to control points.
- Pipe location and completing topographic surveys.
- Bathymetric surveys across the Great Bear River and the Mackenzie River.
- Preparing legal plans illustrating the bathymetric data
- Cross sections were calculated and superimposed onto Enbridge drawings