Challenger provided mapping and construction survey support to our client in the development of new transportation infrastructure and storage capacity. This joint venture between Kinder Morgan Canada and Keyera added the rail terminal as well as 12 storage tanks providing a crude oil storage capacity of 4.8 million barrels.
- Mapping terminals and Ownership Mosaic
- Survey for grading work, volume calculations
- Construction layout of rails, tanks, pipes and related infrastructure and equipment
- Drawings for 3rd party crossing agreements
- Underground line locates
- As-Built surveys and legal plan registration