Challenger performed a deformation monitoring survey and displacement analysis on the Twin Valley Dam southeast of Calgary. The dam sits on the Little Bow River and the survey was required as part of ongoing performance monitoring of the dam and associated structures.
- In-depth analysis of historical survey and design documentation
- Deformation survey – Static GNSS network, high precision digital levelling and Robotic Total station survey
- Install new surface survey monuments and update network
- Displacement analysis of existing survey monuments on embankment, berms and spillway
- Comparison and correction of current results with previous data sets