Challenger provided aerial photography and mapping to support route analysis for the East Palliser transmission line from Wild Rose Wind Farms near Medicine Hat to a substation near Empress Alberta, approximately 120km.
- Task project specific aerial photo acquisition along power line corridor.
- Prepare orthomosaics of corridor.
- Aerial mapping of corridor including mapping of significant topographic features.
- Prepare Digital Elevation Model (DEM) based on aerial photos.
- Prepare comprehensive mapping illustrating industry activity covering an area 9 Sections x 60 Sections.
- Prepare mapping templates to be used in identifying soils and vegetation cover along with wildlife considerations.
- Prepare mapping identifying land ownership along proposed corridor.