The Kudz Ze Kayah project is a zinc mine located in the northern Pelly Mountains, 115km south of Ross River in the Yukon. Copper, lead, gold, and silver are also present on the site. Challenger has provided a range of survey services to support the ongoing operation of the mine.
- Topographic surveys
- Establish and maintain survey controls
- Precise measurement of drill hole collar locations using static and RTK GPS
- Provision of LiDAR for site and setting controls for imagery
- As-built of historic drill hole locations
- As-built of existing infrastructure