Challenger provided a variety of survey services and support for the construction of a replacement bridge over the Smith River in northern BC as part of the Alaska Highway project.
- Establish survey control for the project.
- Original ground surveys to support payment of approach construction based on volume.
- Precision layout for piles and abutments.
- Volume surveys for borrow used in the construction of approaches.
- Layout for road alignment and slope staking.
- As-Built survey after construction.