Challenger provided a variety of survey services and support for the construction of a replacement bridge over the Smith River in northern BC as part of the Alaska Highway project.
- Establish survey control for the project.
- Original ground surveys to support payment of approach construction based on volume.
- Pile layout for abutments.
- Volume surveys for borrow used in construction of approaches.
- Layout for road alignment and slope staking.
- As-Built survey after construction.
Client: CMF Construction
Location: Smith River, BC
- Challenger also offered survey support for bridges over the Duke and Donjek Rivers along the Alaska Highway